A few random links that crossed my path this week:
- Who really cares? A new book finds that religious conservatives tend to be more generous with their time and money than the popular stereotype suggests.
- The best internet marketing blog posts of 2007. Lots of free marketing ideas and advice for your church, ministry, or website there. Via Church Marketing Sucks.
- Is Hollywood as anti-Christian as evangelicals often claim? Can you name 20 recent films that portray Christianity in a positive light? This guy can. More commentary here.
- Deeming traditional graduation gowns too tainted by Catholicism, one seminary has replaced them with... read for yourself. This sounds like an Onion article, but I think it's serious. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)
- Prosperity-gospel televangelists are the target of an investigation by the Senate Finance Committee. Good idea or government overreach into religious matters?
- How to work with the Baby Boomers in your church. Link goes to part 1; see also part 2.